Home > For Patients & Professionals > about saint francis hospice > Volunteer > Volunteering Roles > Volunteer Maintenance
Our Estates team need volunteers who can help and support with the maintenance of our Hospice and grounds. We are looking for dedicated volunteers who are able to provide maintenance tasks around the Hospice, assisting various departments. This includes clearing external areas during various weather conditions, maintaining grounds and helping our gardeners.
- Assisting the Estates team with maintenance Helpdesk tickets on a computer
- Sweeping external areas during various weather conditions
- General tidying up of any rubbish found within the Hospice grounds
- Helping to maintain garden equipment
- Helping with deliveries and the distribution of goods within the Hospice
- Assisting the gardening team when an 'extra pair of hands' are needed.
Are you looking to become part of a dynamic team? Do you have knowledge of general maintenance or engineering? Then this volunteering role could be perfect for you! We are looking for individuals with good listening and communication skills, as well as be physically able to carry out general maintenance duties.
You will be based at Saint Francis Hospice, in Havering-atte-Bower.
Download our volunteering role for more information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01708 758614.
You can also apply online by filling out our form.