Virgin Money London Marathon 2021
- Support throughout your marathon journey from our dedicated Events Team.
- An SFH running vest.
- A SFH fundraising pack.
- SFH promotional material to help with your fundraising.
- Invitations to attend our marathon evenings and our pre marathon pasta night.
- Regular email updates.
- Access to our private Facebook runners group where you can swap training tips, fundraising advice and anything else marathon related with fellow team members.
- Invaluable tips and advice from our marathon experts.
- Support on the day at Mile 17 from our cheering #TeamSFH Orange Fan Zone.
- A post marathon celebratory event TBC.
Date: Sunday, 3rd October 2021
Location: Blackheath - your start location will be confirmed nearer to the event at the Marathon Show at Excel the week before the run.
Mile 17 Go Orange Fan Zone: near Mudchute tube station.
Virtual London Marathon
Saint Francis Hospice has 5 places available in the Virtual London Marathon for October 2021! This event is your chance to take on the world’s greatest marathon on the course of their choice. All participants will have access to the official Virgin Money London Marathon App, which will enable you to log your 26.2 miles and earn a much coveted official finisher medal and T-shirt post event.
By signing up for one of Saint Francis Hospice’s places in this virtual event you agree to raise a minimum of £250 in sponsorship. Places will be issues on a first come first served basis. To request a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Others events you may be interested in ...
Take on this exhilarating challenge of a lifetime and jump from heights of up to 10,000 ft to raise vital funds to support local people with life limiting illness! During this exciting challenge yo
*Please note booking deadline 3rd October 2021. We are thrilled to announce that Mission Mud is back! On Sunday 10th October we will once again be hosting a 5km mud challenge at the Wild Forest in Kel
London to Paris Cycle
REGISTER ONLINE NOW Cycling from London to Paris is one of the great cycle experiences in Europe. After passing through picturesque English countryside, we cross the Channel at Dover and continue t