TCS London Marathon
Already have a place?
Run the London Marathon like Alfie, and help people like his Dad, Alf.
Alfie was just 15 years old when his Dad, Alf, died in our care. Alf was so comfortable at the Hospice, he didn't want to leave, so Alfie and his Mum would visit regularly. The nurses even organised a party for the family after Alfie's parents got married a week before his Dad's death. The support the family received inspired a lifetime of support from Alfie, who raised over £23,000 at the London Marathon in 2023.
See our photos from the London Marathon 2023!
What you'll get as a member of #TeamSFH
- Support throughout your marathon journey from our dedicated Events Team.
- An SFH running vest.
- A SFH fundraising pack.
- SFH promotional material to help with your fundraising.
- Invitations to attend our marathon evenings and our pre marathon pasta night.
- Regular email updates.
- Access to our private Facebook and Strava runners groups where you can swap training tips, fundraising advice and anything else marathon related with fellow team members.
- Invaluable tips and advice from our marathon experts.
- Support on the day from our cheering #TeamSFH Orange Fan Zone.
- A post marathon celebratory event.
Registration fee and sponsorship target
When will I find out if my application has been successful?
The closing date for Gold Bond places is Monday 10th July 2023 at 9am.
Once all the applications are in, we will take time to consider them and will be in touch to confirm whether applicants have been successful on or before Monday 17th July.
I have my own place. Can I join #TeamSFH?
Congratulations on securing your place!
Own place runners receive all the same benefits as those with the charity places, and will become an honoured member of #TeamSFH, but you can set your own fundraising target. We are always grateful for your support and for any funds you can raise for Saint Francis Hospice.
Get in touch to find out about joining #TeamSFH!
Get in touch
If you have any questions, our team would be delighted to hear from you!