Saint Francis Hospice Lottery
Why play the Lottery?
- It's local. You will be helping local people with life-limiting illnesses who need our specialist end of life care and support services.
- It's just £1 for a ticket. That's half the price of the National Lottery! And with prizes ranging from £10 to a £25,000 rollover, you could win big!
- Players can have up to 20 numbers each, per week.
- Each number you have is unique and is yours for as long as you choose to play.
- Paying by Direct Debit saves the Hospice significant administrative costs
- To pay by debit card, please call 0370 050 2177 and reference Saint Francis Hospice Lottery
- Pay with a cheque. Download the form and return to: Saint Francis Hospice Lottery, The Hall, Havering-atte-Bower, Romford, RM4 1QH
Are you a winner?
- Every Friday winning numbers are selected randomly by computer.
- Our jackpot and rollover winners will receive a call from one of our team to pass on the exciting news!
- You can view the list of winners on our website and in the following publications: Romford Recorder, Brentwood Recorder, Ilford Recorder, Woodford Recorder and Barking & Dagenham Post.
Did you know...............
One hundred per cent of your £1 goes to Saint Francis Hospice. Once we have paid out the prizes and a small amount for administration, the profit is approximately 70p to every £1.
Saint Francis Hospice receives a minimum of 63% of all proceeds from the lottery, which is spent on our good cause work. 20% of lottery proceeds is spent on prizes and 18% on expenses. *Figures based on average for 2019
There is a 1 in 672 chance of winning a prize in the St Francis Hospice Lottery every week. *Accurate as of July 2020
Saint Francis Hospice Lottery is licensed by the gambling commission www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Operating Licence: 000-004886-N-100626-002 and 000-004886-R-310987-001
We are committed to using lotteries to fundraise responsibly and encourage responsible gambling with access to support. Responsible Gambling Trust provide such support.
Download a self exclusions form
Lottery promoted by Saint Francis Hospice. Registered charity number 275913.
Responsible person: J Frame. See our lottery terms and conditions
Remember: it is an offence for any persons under the age of 16 years to participate in a lottery.