PA to the Medical Director
£24,719 - £29,103 per annum
37.5 per week
Saint Francis Hospice main site
Full time, Permanent
1st March 2024
Job Ref: B0483-080
Interview Date: 12th March 2024
Saint Francis Hospice is seeking to appoint a full time (37.5hrs) PA to the Medical Director and Medical team.
The postholder will be required to provide full and comprehensive PA support to the Medical Director and Medical Consultants and a high standard of secretarial and administrative support to the Medical Directorate.
The postholder will be expected to have the following attributes as key essentials:
- A supportive, compassionate, inclusive, respectful, professional approach to all partners in care, including external stakeholders, staff and volunteers and members of the pubic with whom there will be regular interplay.
- Diploma level qualification in Business Administration or equivalent level of experience, including typing/word processing qualification/minute taking qualification or equivalent level of experience, and medical secretarial qualifications or equivalent level of experience.
- Secretarial or administrative experience at senior level in a healthcare setting and at Board or equivalent level, and experience of developing and maintaining effective administrative and support systems.
- Ability to learn and master new systems and processes to enable best support for the Medical Director and team.
- The postholder will largely be working on site (at the main hospice building in Havering-atte-Bower) to maximise support for the team.
Please note that a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) criminal record check will be undertaken as part of our pre-employment screening for the successful candidate
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Corinna Midgley, Medical Director on 01708 753319
If you would like to apply please complete your application online via NHS Jobs The job reference number is B0483-080