Annual Conference - Palliative Care Research
Are you looking to learn more about palliative care research but don’t know where to begin?
Our online conference brings together experts in palliative care research and is aimed at helping healthcare professionals get their workplace and team ready for involvement in research studies.
It will also give a valuable insight into the pitfalls that may be encountered and how to overcome them. It will explore what skills are needed to take studies forward and learning will be shared from the experience of research across sectors.
Here are the palliative care experts you'll be hearing from on the day:
• Professor Kate Flemming - Head of Research and Clinical Innovation for Hospice UK and Professor at the Department of Health Sciences, University of York.
• Dr Mandeep Phull (pre-recorded talk) - Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Research and Audit Lead BHRUT, Senior Honorary Clinical Lecturer - William Harvey Research Institute, Queen Mary University of London.
• Dr Qamar Abbas - Consultant in Palliative Care and Medical Director, St Clare Hospice, Harlow.
• Susan Swan - CNS and research nurse at Marie Curie Hospice, Glasgow. Winner of the Marie Curie Susie Wilkinson Research Award October ‘19
• Jane Naismith - Director of Clinical Services, St Joseph’s Hospice.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the conference.
To download a booking form, please click on the link below. We will send you a link to join the conference.