Survey support volunteer
Flexible; give as much time as you like whenever is good for you as agreed with the manager
Saint Francis Hospice, Broxhill Rd, Havering-atte-Bower, Romford RM4 1QH
We're looking for people to encourage hospice visitors to complete a digital survey, giving us anonymous feedback about their experience of our services and support received. If you enjoy IT and have good communication skills, along with a personality that visitors will warm to, please contact us.
We are looking for people who enjoy meeting and speaking with people and who have some IT skills although training will be provided.
- To encourage visitors at the hospice to complete a digital survey expressing their views on the experience they had on that day.
- To be aware of where the iPads are situated in the hospice and guide our visitors to them, either in the Inpatient Unit, The Orange Café or in Pemberton Place.
- Where necessary, assist and show visitors how to access the digital system enabling them to complete the survey questions.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Are you a good team player?
- Could you commit to a regular time(s)?
- Could you be flexible and would you be willing to swap shifts?
Then we would love you hear from you!