Home > For Supporters > how you can support us > Christmas Tree Recycling
Facebook banner_no URL
Collection: Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th January
Booking deadline: 8th January 2020

Christmas Tree Recycling

11-01-2020
On Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th January 2020, our fantastic team of volunteers will be out and about collecting Christmas trees for recycling! And we're excited to announce that this year we have expanded our collection to the whole of Havering!
 
Havering postcodes: RM1, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, RM7, RM11, RM12, RM13 and RM14.
 
With the support of Havering Borough Council and many local businesses and community groups, this fantastic programme is an environmentally friendly way to dispose of your tree, whilst also helping your local Hospice.

your tree button-01

 
How much does it cost?
The Saint Francis Hospice Christmas Tree Recycling collection is completely free of charge. However, we'd welcome a voluntary donation for the collection of your tree. Your donation will make a difference to the lives of people in our local area facing the most difficult circumstances. 
 
90% of the monies raised go directly to Saint Francis Hospice and the remaining 10% will be donated to other local charities. 
 
How do I book my collection?
Registration is now open! We're working in partnership with JustHelping to bring you the Christmas tree collection and recycling scheme. Just click here to register your tree
 
The team of volunteers will collect and recycle your Christmas tree. All you need to do is make sure that your tree is left in your designated place before 8am on Saturday 11th January without its decorations and lights of course!
 
Take a selfie with your tree and tag us!
Help to spread the good word and festive cheer! Why not take a selfie with your Christmas tree and tag us when you have booked your collection? We're on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
 
#LoveSFH #ChristmasTreeRecycling
 
Is there a booking deadline?
Yes. All collections must be booked by 8th January 2020 no later than 2pm.

Got a question?
If you have a question about the Christmas Tree Recycling service, please contact Michelle Gower from the Community Fundraising team on 01708 753319 or email community@sfh.org.uk.

About JustHelping
Their mission is to inspire and support people, businesses, charities and other organisations to contribute and volunteer in their local communities. 

Their main event is the Charity Christmas tree collection which is a fun community event which takes place after Twelfth Night.

Volunteers
We couldn't take on this huge recycling mission without the help of our amazing volunteers! Maybe you have a van and could be available for tree collections with a pal on the 11th or 12th January 2020. If this sounds like you, please get in touch on 01708 753319 or send us an email.

Others events you may be interested in ...

Other events image

Ladies Lunch

10-11-2020

**This event is now be postponed until May 2021. More details to follow ASAP. Please contact laurenjosman@sfh.org.uk with any queries.**   Enjoy the sparkling drinks reception followed by a delicious

Other events image

Frankie's Classic Car Fest with Vintage Market

06-09-2020

Unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we have made the difficult decision to cancel this years’ Frankie’s Classic Car Fest, which was due to be held on Sunday 6th September 2020 at Ford

Other events image

Virgin Money London Marathon 2020

04-10-2020

It doesn't get bigger, better or tougher than the Virgin Money London Marathon. It's the world's largest fundraising event and the ultimate in sporting challenges. And we'd love you to be part of our