Home > For Patients & Professionals > about saint francis hospice > Volunteer > Volunteering Roles > Volunteer Online Retail
We are in need of volunteers for our online retail department to list, scan and pack items which have been sent through to our head office for online sale. If you enjoy watching items on eBay or the thrill of sales, why not join our team and raise vital funds for your local Hospice?
- Photographing items which can be listed and sold on eBay
- Cleaning and maintaining items ready for sale
- Assisting with securely packaging items for posting
- Using the Music Magpie app to sell DVDs and CDs
- Using the Ziffit app to scan and sell books
- Identifying unsuitable items which may need to be sold in our charity shops.
Do you have creative flair with good sales skills? Do you enjoy the thrill of watching items on eBay? Then this volunteer role is perfect for you! You will need to be computer literate with great written and verbal communication skills. Training will be provided.
You will be based at our Retail head office, Ashton Gate, Romford.
Have you heard?
We are also in need of volunteers for our shops! You will be busy with the excitement of rummaging through new donations, greeting customers or getting creative with window dressing.
Download our volunteering role for more information or to apply email email@example.com or call 01708 758614.
You can also apply online by filling out our form.