HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT LOCAL PEOPLE NEEDING CARE AT CHRISTMAS TIME
Christmas is a time for caring and for seeing loved ones and family. At Saint Francis Hospice, we are still here caring for people in our local community, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By supporting us at Christmas, you are helping families and loved ones stay together at this special time of year. Here are 12 ways that you can support them:
- Recycle your real Christmas Tree with Saint Francis Hospice
- Buy a Lottery Gift Membership for the person who has everything!
- Knit for Saint Francis Hospice
- Give the Gift of Care
- Visit one of our charity shops
- Organise your own Christmas Jumper Day
- Donate your Christmas Party
- Download and play the Little Orange Quiz: winter edition
- Jingle Bell Jog
- Leave a gift to Saint Francis Hospice in your Will
- Sponsor a Saint Francis Hospice nurse
- Shop our charity Christmas range on ebay
Thank you so much for your support.