Home > For Patients & Professionals > about saint francis hospice > Volunteer > Volunteering Roles > Volunteer photographer
Our volunteer photographers support and provide us with images for a range of media and library usage. They work closely with the Marketing and Communications department, supporting the team at events.
- Capture images for use in publications, in the media and on our website
- Photograph patients, staff, volunteers and supporters
- Work to a brief
- Process and edit photos taken
- Obtain relevant consent when needed at the time of taking a photo
- Must be mindful of the sensitivity involved in taking photos of patients, families,
volunteers, staff and supporters
- Photograph participants at fundraising events in the community
We are looking for a volunteers who have excellent digital photography skills with a creative flair and an eye for detail. You will need great communication skills as you may need to encourage people for photographs. A great understanding of the Hospice would be beneficial to the role as you will be representing the organisation.
You will required at attend events at various locations.
Download our volunteering role for more information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01708 758614.
You can also apply online by filling out our form.