Flexible; for the duration of an event several times at year
At various locations across Brentwood, Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and West Essex
Would you like to volunteer for us at our many exciting fundraising events that happen every year?
From cheering on our runners at the London Marathon, to helping out at quaint Christmas markets, no two days in the life of an event volunteer will be the same!
- Helping unload and set up events before participants arrive.
- Meeting and greeting supporters, thanking them for their support and answering any queries they have.
- Helping to take down the event, load the vans and clear the site.
- Undertaking an event specific role, for example, marshalling car parks, working in the refreshment tent, selling raffle tickets, selling merchandise, collecting donations etc.
- Providing a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to all events attendees
- Maintaining contact and providing important feedback to the event staff at the location.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you reliable, professional, and have a willingness to learn?
- Do you have the ability work alone and use your own initiative?
- Are you a strong team player?
- Are you friendly and helpful and willing to work with a variety of people of all backgrounds, ages and abilities?
- Are you willing to work at a variety of events across Brentwood, Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and West Essex?
Then we would love you hear from you!