Dying Matters Week
Each year Dying Matters Week aims to encourage conversation to make sure that those closest to you know what YOU want at the end of your life.
Working with colleagues from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals Trust, we will be out in the community providing support and advice throughout the week. Here's where you can find us:
Monday 13th May
We will be in the foyer of King George Hospital between 10am and 5pm - what do you have on your bucket list? Come and tell us!
Tuesday 14th May
- Visit our information stand at the Newbury Park Practice on Perrymans Farm Road in Ilford between 9am and 3pm
- Or pop in to our Barkingside store and grab a bargain while inputting into our Bucket List
Wednesday 15th May
We'll be at the Harold Wood Polyclinic all day, providing information and guidance, and again asking what's on your Bucket List
Thursday 16th May
- Canons Brook Golf Club in Harlow will be welcoming us along
- We'll also be at Queen's Hospital - our clinical and non-clinical staff will be on hand to provide information and guidance
- Visit our information stand at the Loxford Lane Polyclinic in Ilford between 9am and 4pm
- Listen to Anita McCarthy from Saint Francis Hospice, and Dr Lucy Payne from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals Trust, on Phoenix Radio's Drive Show from 3.30pm
Friday 17th May
Final stop of the week, our South Street store in Romford and also on Romford Market
Get involved on social media, using the hashtags #DyingMatters # AreWeReady?