Home > For Patients & Professionals > about saint francis hospice > Volunteer > Volunteering Roles > Volunteer Admin
We are looking for volunteers to help with assisting our office teams with a variety of administrative tasks, supporting the day to day running of departments and retail.
- Filing, photocopying and scanning of documents
- The organisation of documents
- Dealing with enquires, taking calls and delivering messages
- Using Hospice software to input relevant data
- Ensuring data confidentiality
Are you great with people, friendly and outgoing? Then we need you! We are looking for volunteers competent in Outlook and Word, with a willingness to learn new software skills or who are just great with a computer. If you have previous secretarial skills, then why not become part of our team?
You will be based at Saint Francis Hospice, in Havering-atte-Bower or at our Retail head office, Ashton Gate, Romford.
Download our volunteering role for more information or to apply email email@example.com or call 01708 758614.
You can also apply online by filling out our form.