Home > For Patients & Professionals > about saint francis hospice > Volunteer > Volunteering Roles > Volunteer Event Helper
We are looking for volunteers to help us with our fundraising events. Whether you look good in orange, enjoy being part of a great team or are looking to boost your CV - why not join us and support your local charity? We need keen individuals who are able to represent the Hospice, ready to engage with our supporters.
- Marshalling supporters around set routes
- Registering supporters as they arrive
- Assisting with providing our supporters with refreshments
- Helping to set up events before they take place, as well as clearing away equipment after
the event has finished
- Assisting during events selling merchandise, raffle tickets and engaging with our
- Representing the Hospice.
You will need excellent communication skills with a good understanding of the Hospice, as you will be representing the organisation. Any training required will be provided by the event co-ordinator on the day.
We have various events taking place in our local area. This will require travel to and from various locations.
Please note: our fundraising events take place weekdays, weekends and evenings.
Download our volunteering role for more information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01708 758614.
You can also apply online by filling out our form.