Saint Francis Hospice Lottery
2nd Prize*: £500 (up to £25,000 rollover!)
3rd Prize: (x10): £10
Every week we give £1,000 to one lucky winner, along with 10 prizes of £10.
*Our £500 rollover prize, if not won, rolls over each week until someone's number comes up or the pot reaches £25,000. Then, it will be a guaranteed prize in that week's draw, to one very lucky winner!
3 ways to enter
Why play the Lottery?
- It's local. The money you spend on your ticket never travels far, as it will be spent on helping local people facing a life-limiting illness
- It's £1 for a ticket. That's half the price of the National Lottery
- With prizes ranging from £10 to a £25,000 rollover, you could win big!
- By playing, you're helping make a difference to people's lives.
How to play
- Entry to the Saint Francis Hospice lottery costs just £1 a week. Players can have up to 20 numbers each, per week.
- You can play by direct debit, via debit card or by cheque.
- Each number you have is unique and is yours for as long as you choose to play.
- Winning numbers are selected randomly by computer each Friday. Prizes are sent by post and we will telephone the winner of the weekly £1,000 prize draw.
- You can view the winning numbers every week on our website or in the Romford Recorder, Brentwood Recorder, Ilford Recorder, Woodford Recorder or the Barking & Dagenham Post.
How to pay
- Click here to pay by Direct Debit, paying by Direct Debit saves the Hospice significant administrative costs
- To pay by debit card, please call 0370 050 2177 and reference Saint Francis Hospice Lottery
- Pay with a cheque. Download the form and return to: Saint Francis Hospice Lottery, The Hall, Havering-atte-Bower, Romford, RM4 1QH
Thank you for supporting Saint Francis Hospice by playing our Lottery!
If you have any questions please take a look at our FAQ page or contact...
Saint Francis Hospice Lottery is licensed by the gambling commission www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Operating Licence: 000-004886-N-100626-002 and 000-004886-R-310987-001
We are committed to using lotteries to fundraise responsibly and encourage responsible gambling with access to support. Responsible Gambling Trust provide such support.
Download a self exclusions form
Lottery promoted by Saint Francis Hospice. Registered charity number 275913.
Responsible person: J Frame. See our lottery terms and conditions
Remember: it is an offence for any persons under the age of 16 years to participate in a lottery.