Teaching Improvement Project System (TIPS)
29th & 30th June (Two Day Course)
If you are a healthcare professional who uses teaching as part of your role and wish to develop your skills further then this course is for you.
The course explores the theory of effective teaching for teachers in the health care profession. Using small group sessions, and constructive feedback from the facilitators the course is designed to help to increase your confidence when teaching.
- Planning effective teaching
- Identifying and targeting content to learners’ needs
- Ensuring student involvement
- Discovering how to involve and maintain the group’s interest and attention
- Interactive micro teaching sessions with individual and peer group feedback
To ensure maximum benefit to the participants, this course is limited to 6 places per course, so book early to avoid disappointment. Please note that attendance on both days is essential and some pre-course preparation is required.
£250 per person for two days