Monday - Friday weekly role;
Saturday - Sunday 1 in 4 rota role
Morning: 8.30 am to 1 pm
Afternoon: 1 pm to 5.30 pm
Evening: 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm
Saint Francis Hospice, Broxhill Road, Havering-atte-Bower, Romford, Essex, RM4 1QH
If you like the sound of joining a well-established team, looking after telephone calls and greeting visitors to the hospice, then our Receptionist team would love to hear from you. We have various vacancies within the hours stated, providing an essential service to our organisation.
We are looking for people who are compassionate and caring to welcome visitors, family members and carers to the Hospice . Full training will be given.
- To operate switchboard service answering incoming calls; taking accurate messages;
- Assisting visitors and handling all enquiries in a sensitive manner, maintaining excellent standards of customer services;
- Ensuring visitors signing in/out process is maintained;
- Wide range of reception activities, including post and issuing smartcards;
- Regular checking of visitors’ lounge ensuring its tidy and replenish refreshments as required;
- Handover notes are carried out and to ensure continuity of service for the incoming receptionists
- Dressing smartly will be required
Who are we looking for?
- Do you have excellent communicator skills?
- Excellent telephone manner?
- Able to commit to the established rota/duty times?
- Knowledge of operating a phone system would be advantageous.
Then we would love you hear from you!